LANDesk Management Suite
Workforce size and mobility make it nearly impossible to accurately manage all of your organization's hardware and software assets. If you want real-time IT asset tracking, cloud-enabled management or the ability to reclaim software licenses, migrate or update the OS, or reduce power consumption no matter where the asset is located, you need LANDesk Management Suite.
Powerful Management Tools, One Easy-to-Use Interface
LANDesk Management Suite combines powerful tools that give you the control and flexibility you need to manage all of your IT assets—all from one easy-to-use interface.
Complete Systems Management
With LANDesk Management Suite you get:
- Simultaneous package distribution to multiple users with minimal bandwidth—without dedicated hardware or router reconfigurations.
- Monitor software licenses for all products from a license or group perspective. Manage multiple product versions and reduce license costs.
- Migrate to Windows 7 or another OS in half the time of other solutions with our patented Targeted Multicast and Preferred Server technologies.
- Enterprise efficiency and scalability manages all your cores in one place. Our interface displays data you care about in the way you need to see it.
- Robust inventory management includes scalable discovery, detailed asset views, an easy-to-read reporting dashboard, comprehensive inventory database and more.
- Power management monitors system usage and energy savings at the client level. Identify processes that shouldn't be interrupted by power policies.
- Remote system resolution anytime, anywhere. Solve problems, generate reports and create audit trails with the click of a mouse.
Free 45-day Trial
- Manage configurations and tasks for all of your cores from one place
- Display the data you care about in the way you need to see it
- Collect and view data from all of your cores, providing a centralized view of your enterprise
- Complete anytime, anywhere management access to users in the public or private cloud and at geographically distributed sites
- Create user-defined rolls that let users see the data they need to see
- Merge multiple product versions into a single, dynamic product
- Manage licenses more wisely and reduce license costs
- Define return codes to improve application installation accuracy
- Copy and paste MSI command line calls
- Schedule package installations
- Quickly, easily set bandwidth options
- Use patented Targeted Multicast and Preferred Server technologies to quickly get large image files onto target machines
- Capture user, application, and desktop settings and files and restore them to new machines
- Manage a driver library and insert only the relevant drivers at run time. Automate the SYSREP process so Windows can find them
- Monitor actual system usage and corresponding savings at the client level
- Identify processes or applications that shouldn't be interrupted by power policies